In his book 'The War of Art' Stephen Pressfield has some heavy weight points on imbibing and expressing the qualities of a 'pro'.
Have a gander at these and see if any or all are currently in your orbit (or could be)...
Here is what Stephen Pressfield says:
"What exactly are the qualities that define us as professionals?
1. We show up every day.
2. We show up no matter what.
3. We stay on the job all day.
4. We are committed over the long haul.
5. The stakes for us are high and real.
6. We accept remuneration for our labor.
7. We do not overidentify with our jobs.
8. We master the technique of our jobs.
9. We have a sense of humor about our jobs.
10. We receive praise or blame in the real world."
Imagine being a 'professional student' a.k.a...becoming a Student of Potential...
Relook at that list...in the long term each of these qualities becomes very possible.
More Qualities, MORE POTENTIAL.
P.S no need to try and nail these all at once. May take time to build em up and re-build em. Thats okay.
P.P.S. any of these already quite developed for you?