Whatever you’ve got going on right now .... you can overcome it.
Overcome means to 'succeed in dealing with'...
Take the thing you perceive as an obstacle and chip of a small piece and focus on overcoming that.
Consider being systematic about it too.
Case in point...I sat with a group of impeccable student leaders. One wanted to quit. Instead of taking the resignation we talked it out as a group.
Here is how that played out...
- his value to the group was re-affirmed in front of all
- how he felt was validated
- he shared how he felt
- the group expressed empathy
- the group suggested how he could connect with them
- he expressed how he would love to connect with the group
He did not quit+ the group reached new levels of understanding thanks to his courage to share.
Whether in a group or flying 'solo' on a project...
Have the courage to share what you might be going through and then take it one step at a time sequentially and work it.
You can do it.
p.s. overcome is your new middle name