‘How to make the most of your workday’ is a great reflection to be had + the title of a book by Phyllis Korkki.
Phyllis offers some productivity protocols to press play on.
· Do one task at a time
· Block social media
· Take work in 5-10 minute intervals
· Work from one screen
· Get accountability from a peer to complete a task on time
· Take 5 minutes at the end of the day to map 5-8 task for tomorrow
· Reserve desk space to the project at hand (not papers from weeks ago)
· Identify set places for new and complete projects
On using Technology…
· If an online project taking longer consult for advice
· Turn of message notifications
· Reply to messages at specific times
On Doing Projects…
· Sit and work for 20 minutes
· Stand for 8 minutes (whilst working)
· Break for 2 minutes
· If time allows take 10 hours to refresh thinking on the project
· Get good posture
Any of these you wanna test out?
When and where would be good to start?
What would you work on?