Drucker has written a book called the ‘Effective Executive’.
We gonna remix it here for our purposes.
Check this out.
A student of potential…
1. knows how they spend their time
2. works systematically to identify ways to optimize their time
3. focuses on contribution and directing efforts to results
4. leverage their strengths, those of others and the situation
5. does not focus nor start with matters beyond their control
6. focus on the few vital areas where heightened performance leads to exceptional results
7. prioritizes the most important and leaves the unnecessary alone
8. make effective decisions
9. sequence their actions in order of priority
10. considers views, thinks deeply before making decisions
11. Identifies effective strategies as opposed to reactive tactics
Any that stand out for you?
Which one would you like to develop more + how will it help you?