Wanna build you character up to be constant and dependable?
Check these key pointers from David Brooks.
Brooks has the following to say about character…
- Character emerges stronger through inner battles
- Character is carved out in the battle between your strengths and your weaknesses
- Character develops through “a thousand small acts of self-control, sharing, service, friendship, and refined enjoyment character emerges.”
- Character comes from making disciplined + caring choices over time that groove the mind
- Character emerges through continuous habitual practice
“if you behave with habitual self-discipline, you will become constant and dependable.” (Brooks)