Here is a great formula to memorize. This one comes from...
MOTIVATION = EXPECTATION X VALUE
IMPULSIVITY X DELAY
As a Student of Potential:
- What is a goal you both expect to achieve & value?
- How can you increase your expectation of achieving it?
- What would (that is within your control) make you value it more?
- How can you reduce impulsivity (e.g. distractions)
- How can you delay/defer those other areas that need attention (just not right now) to focus on the goal at hand?
A formula to memorize + a formula to apply.
Check out www.studentofpotential.com for more tools and tips (Click the Blog Tab)